REDEEMER INDIANAPOLIS PCA • Indianapolis, IN • October 26-27, 2018
At this conference, you will have the opportunity to attend interactive workshops on:
- Recruiting, Training And Retaining Your Volunteers
- Choosing The Right Curriculum For Every Age Group
- Child Safety Policy Development
- Special Needs Training To Fit Your Church’s Needs
- Nursery Planning And Enhancement
- Reaching Out To Your Community’s Children
- Gospel-Centered Parenting
…and much more
Who should attend an ESTABLISHED conference?
- Children’s Bible Teachers, Sunday School Teachers, and Classroom helpers
- Children’s Ministry Directors and Staff
- Church Leadership
- Youth Helpers
- Nursery Coordinators
- …and anyone willing to be more involved in “telling the next generation!”
Special Training from:
- Stephen Estock, CDM Coordinator
- Sue Jakes, CDM Children’s Ministry Coordinator
- Steve Collins, Director of Adults Protecting Children
- Ashley Belknap, Engaging Disability with the Gospel
- B.A. Snider, Marketing Director/Great Commission Publications
- CDM’s Children’s Ministry Team
- Regular rate is $60
- Redeemerites can register for $45
- Those committed to serving in RedeemerKids can register for $10.
- After October 1, all rates increase by $15.
Both discounts require a special code that can be acquired by emailing Nikki [email@example.com] or Hidi [firstname.lastname@example.org].
When registering, you will indicate:
- Your 3 workshop choices to attend on Saturday
- If you will be attending the Pre-Conference training on Friday afternoon, ESTABLISHED, Children’s Ministry 101 with Sue Jakes (no additional cost, but we do need a count)
- If you would like to schedule a 1-hour individual appointment with Kristen Harnly, Steve Collins, Stephen Estock, or B.A. Snider. [Register early for one of these appointments to be held between 2-6 pm on Friday. We will let you know the time of your appointment.]
Contact Hidi Gardner [email@example.com] for additional information.