Year-end is a natural time to take inventory. For Redeemer, 2017 has been a significant year. God is doing some great things!
- New Star, our tutoring program at 16th Park, makes an impact in kids’ lives. They’re getting help in school and learning to think of Redeemer as their church.
- The 4th-5th grade CT&T class regularly has 20 kids, its most ever!
- Tom and Rihanna Mills, who partner with us in Bangkok, are using art to help tell people about Jesus and start an urban church.
- We welcomed a new lead pastor.
Lives are being changed by the gospel. When we give financially to support Redeemer, we line up with what God is doing and get to be a part of that life change.
We budget based on ministry needs, the plans and dreams for what God would do in 2017. We’ve had a great year of ministry, and we want to finish well in funding that ministry. We’re behind $32,840 to meet our budget for all this ministry.
Now is a great time to consider whether you could make a year-end gift, maybe on top of what you already give, maybe for the first time, to support the life change that God is doing.
Here are the nuts and bolts of what you need to know:
- Gifts must be in the offering by this Sunday, Dec. 31, delivered to the church office by tomorrow, Friday, the 29th, or postmarked by the 31st to be included on your 2017 giving statement.
- Electronic gifts can be made by clicking on the “Giving” tab on The City (www.redeemindy.onthecity.org/give). Please note this kind of electronic giving takes a few days to process and is legally deductible based on the date it is deposited into Redeemer’s bank account.
A record of your contributions can be found on your account on The City. (If you do not have an account on The City, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.) Please check the listing periodically (and before year-end) to ensure that your gifts have been received and recorded accurately. Giving statements will be mailed in January. If there are any discrepancies in the report or if you have any questions, please email: email@example.com.