Redeemer welcomes more than 150 children each Sunday through our nursery, Children’s Worship and CT&T (Sunday classes) ministries. We couldn’t do it without the commitment and care of our dozens of adult and youth volunteers who love our kids by:
· Re-filling snack cups countless times
· Reading stories (sometimes over and over…and over)
· Performing “Father Abraham” each week without complaint
· Keeping little hands from dumping sand on the floor during Children’s Worship stories using the “desert box”
· Helping kids glue googly eyes on just so
· Putting on puppet shows to get kids engaged in the week’s topic
Of course, these items are peripheral to what our volunteers are really doing each week: teaching our kids the Gospel and showing them the love of God through their words and actions.
Words don’t really do justice to the appreciation we have for our volunteers, so we’re hosting a brunch for all Redeemer Kids volunteers this morning during the CT&T hour and throughout 2nd service. Please stop by and let us thank you in person! You’ll find brunch locations directly across from the nursery and upstairs near the elementary classrooms.
If you are not yet a Redeemer Kids volunteer but would like to be, we have many opportunities to get involved! Whether it’s nursery, Children’s Worship, preschool CT&T, or elementary CT&T, we’d love to find a spot for you.
The Redeemer Kids ministry team
Todd Dawkins, Pastor of Next Generation Ministries [email@example.com]
Nikki Reed, Redeemer Kids Lead Coordinator [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Hidi Gardner, Redeemer Kids Elementary Coordinator [email@example.com]
Darby Chodakowski, Nursery Coordinator [firstname.lastname@example.org]