Redeemer’s youth group (which includes middle and high school students from Redeemer Presbyterian and our daughter church, Fountain Square Presbyterian) leaves today for a retreat at Springhill Camp. They will return on Sunday after church. The youth are an important and valued part of our church family and we want to surround them with love and care. Please help us to do this by praying for them this weekend and beyond. Here are a few specific prayer requests.
1. Safety on the road and during activities at Springhill.
2. The gospel to be heard and understood.
3. Friendships to be formed and strengthened.
4. Volunteer leaders to feel encouraged by the word and their time with the kids.
5. Worship to be honoring and glorifying to God.
6. Curtis McDaniel (Purdue RUF) who is leading as the camp speaker.
7. Brandon Wadley who is leading in worship.