Pictured: A group of students from Arsenal Tech talking about their experiences at YoungLife camp and thanking the congregation for supporting their trip!
Have you ever wanted to donate to an organization that you care about but found your bank account just a little short that month? Uh, I believe the answer to that question is yes. If you shop at Kroger and use Kroger plus card, you can raise money for Arsenal Tech YoungLife just by buying groceries. Just register your card online and choose Tech when you do. Anytime, you shop, Kroger will give Tech a percentage of your sales! How cool is that? Last quarter, Tech's YoungLife earned $200 from 25 people. It's super easy! Here are the steps...
1. Go to krogercommunityrewards.com and click on Sign In/Register (be sure to have your card handy to do this). If you have never registered your plus card online you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the 'New Customer?' box.
2. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account (if you haven't previously) by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
3. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
4. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
5. Select Arsenal Tech Young Life from list and click on confirm. Our # is 10161.
6. Arsenal Tech YoungLife takes a check to the bank! Thanks, Kroger!