Attention, married folk! Sign up for a Marriage Workshop this Fall: Six Conversations For Every Married Couple.
Six Conversations For Every Married Couple. Conversation topics include:
- Practicing Confession and Forgiveness - The Bread and Butter of Marriage
- Making Relational Growth our Daily Agenda - Figuring Out How to Serve Each Other
- Trust- How to Cultivate it and How to Rebuild it
- Love- What it Isn't and What it is
- Dealing With our Differences with Appreciation and Grace
- Working to Protect our Marriage
The workshop will be 3-nights of interactive material at Redeemer Presbyterian Church, 6:30-8:30 pm Friday night, September 16th, September 30th, October 14th.
The cost is $75 which covers all 3 nights and includes childcare. A $20 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your space. Partial scholarships available. Checks can be mailed to or placed in the offering plate at Redeemer but must include "Marriage Seminar" in the memo line.
Sign up here: www.redeemindy.org/marriage