Volunteer Tuesday: Children's Ministry
CHILDREN'S WORSHIP: Children's Worship is a time designed to teach children to worship God through Biblical storytelling. The flow of Children's Worship is modeled after the order of corporate worship. Children are greeted as they enter the worship space to gather in a circle for songs, prayer, and Bible story. Children respond to the gospel with art projects or through quiet work with the story baskets. Fellowship and a snack is shared. Children are dismissed to join their parents to rejoice during the closing hymn and receive the benediction.
- Bible Story Teller: Serve once a month during the 1st or 2nd Service. Story visuals and resources are supplied.
- Greeter: Serve once a month during the 1st or 2nd Service. Greeters guide and assist children during the Bible story and response time.
- Preschool craft team: Help make a Bible story memorable for kids and be a blessing for the CT&T teachers too. Three people needed. Let's look at the Bible stories and plan ahead for future weeks.
- Sort and organize flannel graph visuals: A tried and true Bible story visual that children never tire of. Two people needed to help once a month for 1 - 2 hours when the office is opened.
- Special Needs Ministry: Help design and gather items/resources that will be used on a portable sensory board which will help children with learning differences.