Redeemer's Sunday Classes Resume 1/8, 1/15
Adult CT&T classes will resume on January 15, 2017. This spring we are offering the following classes:
- Epistles: 1 & 2 Peter – Join in a study of these beloved letters, written to the early church to establish and encourage them in their faith through adversity. Led by Ryan and Kate Brumbaugh in The Underground.
- Creative Class – This class is a place for creative souls to gather for prayer, encouragement, and exploration of how the gospel impacts an artist’s life. Led by Kyle Ragsdale in his studio, 280.
- Gospel Discipline – For those who seek to mature in Christ-likeness, this class will look at the processes of putting our sin to death and growing in spiritual disciplines. Led by Aaron Gardner in the Speck Gallery (formerly Gallery 2)
- Gospel Leadership – This class will study the Westminster Confession of Faith. It is required for those who have been nominated as officers. Led by Ben Reed in the Sanctuary Care Room.
- Isaiah – This prophetic book can be intimidating, but this class will guide you through its themes and highlight the prophecies concerning the Suffering Servant. Led by Ryan Johnson and Jamie MacGregor in Art Mix 146 (moving to Hank and Dolly's Gallery in February).
Questions about adult classes can be directed to Ben Reed [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Next Gen CT&T (Christian Teaching and Training) classes will resume January 8 2017. Classes will remain the same as they were in the fall. If you are new to Redeemer or need a refresher, here is the list of classes:
- K-3rd grades – class starts in room 203 and will split into small groups mid-hour. K-1st grade – will be picked up from 205, 2nd-3rd grade – will be picked up from 203.
- 4th-5th grades – meet in room 207.
- Middle School – meets in the library
- High School – meets in the youth room
- Young Urban Leader Class – This classfor ages 18-25 focuses on developing leaders in their spiritual growth and ministry potential and will meet the second and fourth Sundays of every month in room 141.
Questions about NextGen classes can be directed to Todd Dawkins [email@example.com].